REUTERS - Moroccan authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Salah Abdeslam, the Paris attack suspect who is at the center of an international manhunt, according to the Moroccan police.
- Third militant in Paris concert hall attack spent time in Syria, source says
- EU report: ISIS could commit chemical or biological terror attack in West
- Police questioned, released fugitive suspect hours after Paris attacks
The warrant was issued at the end of last month. But a Moroccan security source said it was not clear whether Abdeslam had fled to Morocco or North Africa. Last month, German police launched a search after a tip-off that he was there.
Abdeslam, whose brother blew himself up in the Paris attacks which killed at least 130 people, has been on the run since Nov. 13. As a French citizen, he can travel freely in the European Union's Schengen area where there are no border controls.