Three Wounded in Suspected Terror Attack Outside West Bank Settlement

Watch live footage from the attack that left a 20-year-old seriously wounded, two others lightly, at the entrance to Alon Shvut.

Zaka

A 20-year-old Israeli was seriously wounded in a suspected terror attack at the entrance to a West Bank settlement on Thursday.

According to initial reports, two others were also lightly wounded when a car hit the victims at a junction outside Alon Shvut.

A suspect was arrested shortly after the attack. His vehicle was found away from the scene. The Israeli army said that the vehicle had Israeli license plates.

"When we arrived at the scene, we saw three teens around 16 years old lying on the side of the road, near a bus stop," Magen David Adom paramedic Yoni Silman and senior Magen David Adom official Abba Richman said. “They were fully conscious and mainly suffering from injuries to the pelvis, face and lower extremities."

"We gave them initial medical treatment at the scene and evacuated them to Sha'are Tzedek and Hadassah Ein Kerem hospitals, with the assistance of IDF medical forces at the scene."

The three told paramedics that they were studying in the area and it seems as if they were returning to their homes.

Israeli Defense Forces sent a large force to the area after the suspected attack.

On Monday, a 19-year-old Israeli was moderately wounded by a stabber by al-Zaim checkpoint, near the city of Ma'aleh Adumim, in the West Bank.

Last month, a 25-year-old Israeli was killed after being struck by a car in a terror attack in the French Hill neighborhood of Jerusalem.