The fact that the rockets weren't anti-aircraft missiles shows it was an intentional strike by Syria or Iran
- Russia says Israeli behind foiled attack on Damascus airport (Haaretz)
- Israel, Chad renew diplomatic ties that were severed in 1972 (Haaretz)
- Turkish U.S. consulate worker faces charges over Gulen links: DHA (Reuters)
- Netanyahu convenes with Chad's president, Idriss Deby (Haaretz)
- An explosion heard in the vicinity of Syria's Damascus - State TV (Reuters)
As the April 9 election approaches, new parties are forming and veteran ones are splitting up. Let's see how well you're keeping up with the news
'Which would be perfectly normal,' Rudy Giuliani told CNN's 'State of the Union.' Adding, 'So what?'
Escalation in fighting raises doubts about second round of UN-sponsored talks this month aimed at ending the nearly four-year war
After Berlin was declared free of Jews in 1943, approximately 7,000 Jews continued to hide in the Nazi capital, often in plain sight. New film takes a look at their tales of survival
In the beginning there was a 4th-century Latin translation of the Hebrew Bible, but over the millennia a myriad English translations 'moved vpon the water'