The ex-defense chief will reap little benefit from his attempt to outflank Netanyahu from the right
- U.S. lawmaker says Facebook cannot be trusted to regulate itself (Reuters)
- At least 56 killed, more than 100 missing in California wildfire (Reuters)
- Michael Avenatti arrested in Los Angeles on suspicion of domestic violence (Reuters)
- Trump endorses U.S. House prison reform bill (Reuters)
- Four police officers wounded in suspected stabbing attack in Jerusalem (Haaretz)
The lawsuit noted that Trump told reporters at the White House on Friday there 'could be others also'
Samir Geagea, leader of the Lebanese Forces group, and Sleiman Frangieh of the Marada Party shook hands at the headquarters of the Maronite Christian church Wednesday
U.K. Labour Politician Faces Disciplinary Charges After Questioning Jewish Community’s Need for Security
Jenny Rathbone, a lawmaker in the regional National Assembly for Wales, said last year about the Jewish community's need for security: 'How much of it is for real and how much of it is in their own heads is really hard for an outsider to judge'
The exhibition ‘Properties’ in Jerusalem’s Talbieh neighborhood is a brave event. An in-depth look at the area, it features works by Palestinian and Israeli artists who present a sophisticated take on the hurts of 1948