A bomb blast killed six people and injured 32 in the Salah al-Din district of Aleppo, Syrian state television reported on Wednesday, without giving further details.
Salah al-Din is located west of Aleppo's Old City in a district that was part of the last rebel enclave there until it was taken over by the Syrian army in an advance in December.
Earlier on Wednesday, Syria's military media said the evacuation and transfer of thousands of Syrians from four besieged areas had resumed.
The reciprocal evacuations from two pro-government villages and two opposition-held towns was disrupted by a bombing Saturday that killed more than 120 pro-government evacuees, mostly children.
According to the Central Military Media, 3,000 residents of the pro-government villages, Foua and Kfarya, left Wednesday in 45 buses bound for government-controlled Aleppo.
Another 11 buses carrying opposition fighters left Madaya and Zabadani, near Damascus, heading toward the northern rebel-held Idlib province.
The opposition-run Syrian Observatory for Human Rights also reported the transfer, which it says includes 800 armed men from both sides.
The population exchange has been criticized by rights groups, which say it rewards siege tactics and amounts to forcible displacement.
Want to enjoy 'Zen' reading - with no ads and just the article? Subscribe todaySubscribe now