Lady Gaga will arrive in Israel in the summer of 2014 for her second performance in the country, Channel 2 reported.
- Decoration of the avant-garde: Miley Cyrus is no Lady Gaga
- Nimrod, Israel’s Lady Gaga, tones it down
- Beyonce to make Israel debut on June 15
- Israelis wonder: to Beyonce or not to Beyonce
- Lady Gaga's Dubai concert to be censored to respect culture
Israel will be one stop on a tour promoting the release of her new album ARTPOP. She launched off in London and is expected to hit New York City in March and April.
Tel Aviv's Yarkon Park is the likely venue for the concert, Channel 2 reported.
The controversial but extremely popular singer last performed in Israel in 2009 to much fanfare.
Gaga is not the only pop music superstar arriving in Israel next year. The date of Justin Bieber's previously announced tour stop has been set for May 14, Channel 2 reported. The teenage heart throb will be following up on a successful concert in 2011.
In less promising entertainment news, negations between Beyonce and an Israeli concert production company have hit a snag and it is unclear whether she will come to Israel in the spring as initially thought.