The news that American and Iranian officials discussed the possibility of coordinated action on Iraq during a meeting in Vienna on Tuesday has left many people bemused.
- The U.S. Shouldn't Beg Iran to Act on Iraq and Syria
- Jon Stewart: Criticizing Israel Doesn’t Make Me anti-Israel
- 1962: Happy Birthday, Jon Stewart!
- David Steinberg: A Comedian Must Fail to Succeed
- Ten Scandals That Rocked the Jewish World in 2014
After all, isn't Iran a member of the Axis of Evil? Hasn't it been under Western sanctions for the past several years?
Changing circumstances make for strange bedfellows, as Jon Stewart illustrated in a hilarious segment of the Daily Show recently.