The news that American and Iranian officials discussed the possibility of coordinated action on Iraq during a meeting in Vienna on Tuesday has left many people bemused.
- The U.S. shouldn't beg Iran to act on Iraq and Syria
- Jon Stewart: Criticizing Israel doesn’t make me anti-Israel
- 1962: Happy birthday, Jon Stewart!
- David Steinberg: A comedian must fail to succeed
- Ten scandals that rocked the Jewish world in 2014
After all, isn't Iran a member of the Axis of Evil? Hasn't it been under Western sanctions for the past several years?
Changing circumstances make for strange bedfellows, as Jon Stewart illustrated in a hilarious segment of the Daily Show recently.