Simon Cowell is considering taking traditional Israeli dancing lessons in preparation for his upcoming wedding to Jewish partner Lauren Silverman, the website Unrealitytv reported Saturday.
- Bar Refaeli flirts with Simon Cowell in naughty X-Factor promo
- The battle of the talent shows: 'Rising Star' vies to outshine Simon Cowell's 'X Factor'
- L.A. gala raises $20 million for Israeli soldiers
- Paula Abdul to celebrate bat mitzvah at Western Wall
- Is Simon Cowell really planning on converting to Judaism?
The X Factor boss and NYC socialite are expecting their first child, and are to be engaged soon after the infant's birth, the report states, adding that they are planning to hold both Christian and Jewish wedding ceremonies.
Cowell's late father was Jewish, and Silverman's heritage has reportedly got the celebrity judge more involved in his own roots.
The Israeli version of Cowell's successful reality TV show "The X Factor" kicks off Saturday night, in which model Bar Refaeli will star.
Two months ago, Channel 2 concessionaire Keshet launched a new Israeli format to "A Star is Born," called "Rising Star."