- U.K. to probe Islamic schools for alleged anti-Semitism
- The Germans may no longer be the gift that keeps on giving
- When did the Holocaust begin? A Genesis of genocide
- Angela Merkel calls on Germans to oppose anti-Semitism
- WATCH: Germany's Merkel vows to fight anti-Semitism
The demonstration in Berlin under the motto "Stand up! No more Jew-hatred!" comes 75 years after the start of World War II, during which Nazis planned and executed the murder of six million Jews.
It is organized by the Central Council of Jews in Germany, and will be attended by members of the World Jewish Congress, as well as German President Joachim Gauck and German Economics Minister Sigmar Gabriel.
Anti-Semitic slogans were heard in Germany this summer during protests against Israel's military offensive in the Gaza Strip.
Slogans such as: "Jew, Jew, cowardly pigs - come out and fight alone," prompted severe condemnation from Merkel and other politicians in Germany.