- Tahini, Hummus' Seedy, Saucy Sidekick
- Modern Manna / Tilapia and Roasted Tomatoes in Tahini Sauce
- Udon Noodles and Avocado in Tahini Sauce
- Modern Manna Recipe / Parsley Tahini Dip
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoon golden raisins
1/2 red onion, thinly slices
1/2 cup parsley leaves
1 teaspoon sumac (optional)
For the tahini dressing:
1.5 tablespoon water
1.5 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons tahini
2 teaspoons Greek yogurt (optional)
Table salt to taste
1. Oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with a cooking spray. Cut the cauliflower into 1” florets and put in a large bowl. Spray the florets with cooking spray, drizzle with olive oil and salt and mix well. Arrange on baking sheet in one layer and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping cauliflower a couple of times during roasting.
2. In the meantime, prepare the tahini dressing. In a small bowl mix the dressing ingredients. Add salt to taste. Set aside.
3. When cauliflower is fork tender remove from the oven. Transfer cauliflower to large bowl and mix with tahini dressing. Let cool for 10 minutes and add raisins, red onion and Italian parsley. Sprinkle with sumac and serve.