Recipe by pastry chef Ran Ben-David, Café Greg
300 ml boiling water
150 gr oil
2 tlb salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
280 gr matza flour
1. Boil the water with the oil. Mix together the matza flour, pepper and salt.
2. Add the dry ingredients to the boiled water and oil and mix.
3. Remove from stove and add one egg while mixing, by hand or mixer.
4. Divide the dough into 150-gram portions (best to use a pastry squeeze bag).
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake until the dough is brown (about 15–20 minutes).
Want to enjoy 'Zen' reading - with no ads and just the article? Subscribe todaySubscribe now