Courtesy of Tamar Vicks Lehrer, "The Viennese Kitchen"
5 thin cucumbers
1/2 tsp of salt
3 tbs oil
Dash of pepper
1/2 a bouquet of dill chopped
1. Wash, peal, and thinly slice the cucumbers.
2. Salt the cucumbers slices and place in a colander for 30 minutes.
3. Wipe the cucumber slices dry and set in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, oil, pepper and dill.
5. Pour dressing on cucumbers, gently stir, and let marinate for 15 minutes.
Want to enjoy 'Zen' reading - with no ads and just the article? Subscribe todaySubscribe now