- The price of trying to humiliate Obama
- Trump defends removal of Univision reporter from news conference
- WATCH: Trump only candidate to score a perfect 100 in focus group of likely voters
- Tony Blair: Jeremy Corbyn is Britain's Donald Trump
- WATCH: Jeffrey Goldberg, 'I think the Iran deal is going to go through'
DONALD TRUMP: We want to make our country great again. These are people that are really wanting to make this country great. They hate to see what's going on, whether it's a horrible deal with Iran that, you know, that a baby could negotiate a better deal than deal.
And I like the idea of a deal but they should have doubled up the sanctions for another couple of months and they would have come to the table and they would have been begging to make a god deal.
We don't get our prisoners back. They have 24-day inspections. You know, there is something in the Iran deal that people I don't think really understand or know about. And nobody is ever to explain it, that if somebody attacks Iran, we have to come to their defense.
And I'm saying this, that includes Israel? And most people say, yes. They don't have exclusion for us here. So, if Israel attacks Iran according to that deal, I believe, the way it reads unless they have a codicil or they have something to it, that we have to fight with Iran against Israel.
Now, you tell me. I mean, you're the one that does this professionally for a living. What is this agreement say? If that's the case I think it's unsignable. How could you possibly sign such a thing?