- Momentous Times for U.S. and Obama Should Make Israelis Burn With Envy
- After Same-sex Marriage Decision, Bracing for 'So, When’s the Wedding?'
- Jewish Group Pays Mexican Laborers to Picket Gay Pride Parade in New York
- Is Islam Inherently Opposed to Western Liberalism?
- Why Gay Marriage Isn't Coming to Israel Any Time Soon
(Scroll for the full clip)
Representative Steve King: Supreme Court Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan were conducting same-sex marriages before they sat down to decide the case. It is impossible for them to be objective, if they are actively in their private lives violating society's norms and then ratifying it in a Supreme Court decision. And if those two had recused themselves we would have a 4-3 decision that would have preserved marriage as it has been throughout all the history of humanity.