(Scroll down for the full clip)
- Middle East Updates / U.S.-led Coalition Launches 20 Strikes Against ISIS
- WATCH: Salman Rushdie Sits Down With Bill Maher to Discuss Paris Terror Attacks
- Saudi Authorities Publicly Behead Woman for Alleged Murder
- U.S. Senators Send Letter to Saudi King to Free Blogger, End 'Barbaric' Lashings
- Saudi Blogger Flogging Delayed on Medical Grounds
BILL MAHER: Meanwhile, over in Saudi Arabia they have delayed the next public flogging. You heard about this? There was a blogger, a blogger who got flogged -- say that 3 times fast -- for insulting Islam and he got a 1,000 lashes. That's the penalty. And of course you can't do them all at once so they gave him 50. They're supposed to give him 50 a week but they found out he still has not recovered from the first 50. So they delayed the next 50. See, there are moderate Muslims.