(Scroll down for the full clip)
- Middle East updates / U.S.-led coalition launches 20 strikes against ISIS
- WATCH: Salman Rushdie sits down with Bill Maher to discuss Paris terror attacks
- Saudi authorities publicly behead woman for alleged murder
- U.S. senators send letter to Saudi king to free blogger, end 'barbaric' lashings
- Saudi blogger flogging delayed on medical grounds
BILL MAHER: Meanwhile, over in Saudi Arabia they have delayed the next public flogging. You heard about this? There was a blogger, a blogger who got flogged -- say that 3 times fast -- for insulting Islam and he got a 1,000 lashes. That's the penalty. And of course you can't do them all at once so they gave him 50. They're supposed to give him 50 a week but they found out he still has not recovered from the first 50. So they delayed the next 50. See, there are moderate Muslims.