Palestinian-American teen Tariq Abu Khdeir speaks to MSNBC's Chris Hayes about the beating he suffered from Israeli police and the time he spent in jail in Israel. Khdeir is the cousin of 16-year-old Mohammed Abu Khdeir who was murdered and burnt alive by Jewish extremists in a revenge killing for three Israeli teens murdered by Hamas.
- LIVE UPDATES: Operation Protective Edge, day 15
- UN chief arrives in Israel, but no cease-fire expected
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on why 'we need to talk about Israel' - but can't
- Hamas’ terror tunnels - a national strategic failure for Israel
- U.S. accuses Israel Police of targeting slain Palestinian boy's family
- Israeli officer indicted for beating Palestinian-American teen in July
- Report: Palestinian-American teen brutalized by Israeli police received at White House
Khdeir recounts the beating, which was caught on tape and added to unrest in East Jerusalem surrounding his cousin's murder, saying, "They kept beating me and I was screaming." Hayes asked Khdeir, "What is your take away from all this?" "I just got a taste of what they [Palestinians] are going through," answered Khdeir.