- WATCH: Zarif goads Obama in English-language message as nuclear talks progress
- Israel must protect journalists in next Gaza conflict
- Bowing to ultra-Orthodox parties, Israeli cabinet nixes conversion reform
- Laurent Fabius, the 'bad cop' of the Iran negotiations
- Foreign Ministry: Iranian threat a key reason to clinch Israeli gas deal
(Scroll for the full clip)
Netanyahu: The deal being formulated will pave Iran's path to the production of very many atomic bombs and it will also channel to Iran hundreds of billions of dollars that will serve its aggression and terrorism campaigns in our region and around the world.
This is a bad deal -- in my opinion it is worse than the deal with North Korea that led to a nuclear arsenal in North Korea.
But this is both a non-conventional threat, and a very large conventional threat to Israel, the countries of the region and the world.