JTA - On Thursday, Jon Stewart weighed in on the announcement that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will make a speech to the U.S. Congress next month, just weeks before Israel’s elections. Stewart is critical of all sides, from the U.S. history of involvement in the Middle East to Netanyahu’s droll new campaign ad.
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Obama for Attending Saudi King's Funeral, Not Paris March
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Reacts to President Obama's Decision Not to Go to France
- WATCH: Miss Israel Speaks Out on Miss Lebanon Selfie Scandal
- Jon Stewart Made It Okay to Be Ambivalent About Israel
- From Nazis to ISIS: The Vile and Viral Videos of the Israeli Right’s 2015 Election Campaign
And for those who want to watch the full Bibi-sitter video: