- Report: More than half of Congress' Jewish Democrats plan to attend Netanyahu speech
- Black U.S. lawmakers: Netanyahu's Congress speech 'disrespects' Obama
- Congress speech gives Israel a seat at P5+1 talks with Iran
- Fearing leaks, U.S. 'limiting' information it shares with Israel on Iran nuke talks
- Boehner’s finest hour: Congress is finally asserting its power
- Boehner admits he kept White House in dark over Netanyahu's Congress speech
- Israeli ambassador: Netanyahu address to Congress on Iran deal worth price of ties with Obama
(Scroll down for the full clip)
Chirs Wallace: But when you talk with Ron Dermer about inviting Netanyahu, you told him specifically not to tell the White House.
Why would you do that, sir?
Speaker of the House Boehner: Because I wanted to make sure that there was no interference. There's no secret here in Washington about the animosity that this White House has for Prime Minister Netanyahu. And I frankly didn't want them getting in the way and quashing what I thought was a real opportunity.