- Report: Jeb Bush loses 'Adelson primary' over James Baker's J-Street speech
- At Jewish Republican confab, Sheldon Adelson looms large
- Keep enemies close? Bibi practically hugging them
- Republicans and Netanyahu's new government: Twins separated at birth
- WATCH: NBC profiles Sheldon Adelson in its series 'Meet the Money'
(Scroll for the full clip)
SEN. BERNIE SANDERS: There is, in my view, massive dissatisfaction in this country today with corporate establishment and the greed of corporate America and the incredibly unequal distribution of wealth and income, which currently exists...
I think that there's nobody in the race right now who presents a real challenge to her in terms of taking the nomination away. But it's important to remember and we've been through this process many times, that we are many, many months away from the nomination, never mind the election...
I don't think we're going to outspend Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush or anybody else, but I think we are going to raise the kinds of money we need to run a strong and winning campaign.