Named by CNN as one of the top six "Green Pioneers" worldwide, entrepreneur, financier and activist Yosef Abramowitz is co-founder of Israel's leading solar power enterprises, Arava Power Company and Energiya Global Capital – where he currently serves as CEO and President.
- Why Curb Israel’s Birthrate? A Zionist Environmentalist Weighs In
- Double Trouble? The Jewish Israeli With a Palestinian Passport
- A Veteran Israeli anti-Zionist Activist Looks Back
- Bringing 'Je Ne Sais Quoi' to Israel's Tourism Industry / Journeys Podcast
- Israel Gives Solar Energy Projects Green Light - in West Bank Settlements, Too
Most recently, his company established and financed the first utility-scale solar field in eastern Sub-Saharan Africa. The project, which is being built on land owned by a youth village inhabited by orphans of the 1994 genocide in Rwanda, will provide training for them and is expected to supply about eight percent of Rwanda's energy needs.
Shyne – Solar Energy
Madonna – Like A Prayer
Sarah Silverman – That's What I Wish
Yosef Abramovich with Rwandian kids – This Little Light Of Mine
Matisyahu – Sunshine
The Beatles – Here Comes The Sun