Rubi Rivlin: A man of contradictions
- Queen Elizabeth Congratulates Rivlin on Election as President
- The Promised Podcast: Losing Patience, Power, and Dignity
- 'Sextremism' in the War on Patriarchy Is No Vice! / The Promised Podcast
- Letters to a Young Cadet Contemplating Conscientious Objection / The Promised Podcast
- The 'Asymmetrical' Edition / The Promised Podcast
- President Rivlin: Netanyahu Would Be a Better PM if He Had Competition
What to make of Israel’s newly elected President, Rubi Rivlin, a real mensch who also opposes a two-state solution? Oy, the dissonance!
A pro-Palestinian settler leader?
The startling NY Times op-ed by a settler leader who insists that Israel must hatch a “bold plan to improve every aspect of day-to-day life for Palestinians." What gives?
Is this the end of prisoner swaps?
A cabinet decision to prohibit future pardons of murderers, ruling out Gilad Shalit-style prisoner exchanges.
All songs by Assaf Amdursky & Karni Postel, from their lovely new live album:
Mashehu SheAni Lo Yachol