- Hamas on Charlie Hebdo's latest Mohammed cover: Pouring oil on fire
- WATCH: Jon Stewart addresses the Charlie Hebdo murders
- WATCH: City of Paris aims to sue Fox News over Islamic 'no-go' zones remarks
- So much for Je Suis Charlie: Has France moved on too quickly?
- Muslim employee saved lives in attack on Paris kosher supermarket
- Pope Francis comments on Charlie Hebdo: Free speech has its limits
- Hook-nosed Jew vs. Mohammed cartoons: What’s the difference?
- In Israel, Charlie Hebdo would not have even had the right to exist
- WATCH: Senator Joni Ernst delivers Republican response to the State of the Union
- WATCH: Obama dismisses hecklers during the State of the Union
(Scroll for the full clip)
Bobby Jindal: "Radical Islamists hate our values. They threaten our way of life. They don't appreciate, they don't condone freedom of expression and self determination. Anybody who would kill for drawing a cartoon does not -- is a terrorist -- is someone that we need to hunt down, we need to get rid of in our societies. The big issue is non assimilation. The fact that you've got people that want to come to our country, but not accept our values. And in some cases not adopt our language, in some cases want to set apart their own enclaves and continue to hold onto their own values. I think that's dangerous."