Originally from Leeds, England, Menachem and Yehudit Vinograd met at an afternoon Hebrew class when they were 14. A few years later they were newlyweds living on a kibbutz.
- Yemen Blues: An Hour With Ravid Kahlani
- Alon Oleartchik, Hallmark of Modern Israeli Music / The Journeys Podcast
- Tottenham 'Yid’ David Newman on London of Yore / Journeys Podcast
- Caribbean Soul in the Middle East: Hillary Sargeant's Journey
- 1965: Bob Dylan Goes Electric and the Crowd Goes Something or Other
- Bringing 'Je Ne Sais Quoi' to Israel's Tourism Industry / Journeys Podcast
Today they are known in the Israeli Anglo-American community as the founders and producers of the successful and beloved Jacob's Ladder Folk Festival, which began in 1978 and takes place twice a year in northern Israel.
They join Rogel Alpher in the studio to speak about their life's work and share memories from past festivals. They also end up sharing a small but significant anecdote about the time they encountered Bob Dylan on a kibbutz in Israel.
Alex Hood – Botany Bay
Bob Dylan – The Times They Are A-Changin'
Arthur Johnstone - Bandiera Rossa
Eva Peron – Don't Cry For Me Argentina
Hans Theessink – Green Green Rocky Road
Akli D – Salam
Earl Scruggs, Doc Watson & Ricky Skaggs – Foggy Mountain Top