- Israel Beefs Up Defenses Near Lebanon After Last Week's Airstrike
- Obama, World Leaders Head to Saudi Arabia After King's Death
- Middle East Updates / Iraqi Security Forces Retake Villages From ISIS
- U.S. Senators Send Letter to Saudi King to Free Blogger, End 'Barbaric' Lashings
- Feinstein Tells Haaretz: PM Speech 'Inappropriate,' Iran Sanctions 'Dangerous'
(Scroll for the full clip)
Senator Feinstein: The American people do not want another war. There's been two Iraq Wars, one Afghan war, they don't see it, it is in a foreign land, it is far and apart from them, so this is very difficult. I do think that we need to look more deeply and broadly into what we're doing and how we are doing it.
I don't know whether 6,000 ISIS people have been killed or not, but that is the figure that has been floating around, but that isn't going to do it. So where McCain is right, I do think we need some special operations in these countries on the ground, more than just advisers. I think we need to protect our allies: Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan. And be more pronounced about it.