- WATCH: 'Legitimate Concern When Zealots Randomly Shoot Folks in a Deli in Paris,' Says Obama
- Obama Asks Congress for Authorization to Fight ISIS
- Get Real: Obama's Prayer Breakfast Speech Never Really Trampled on Christian or American Values
- Israeli Politicians Are for Sale. Who's Buying?
- WATCH: Haaretz's U.S. Editor Chemi Shalev on the Rift Between Netanyahu and Obama
(Scroll for the full clip)
Matt Lee: Yesterday, the president in his news conference raised some eyebrows by saying victims of the shooting in Paris at a kosher deli were "random." The White House apparently said something similar today. Does the administration really believe these people were not singled out because they were of a particular faith.
Jen Psaki: Well, if I remember the victims, specifically, they were not all victims of one background or nationality, so I think what they mean by that is don't know if they spoke to the targeting of the grocery store but the individuals who were impacted.