- WATCH: 'Legitimate concern when zealots randomly shoot folks in a deli in Paris,' says Obama
- Obama asks Congress for authorization to fight ISIS
- Get real: Obama's prayer breakfast speech never really trampled on Christian or American values
- Israeli politicians are for sale. Who's buying?
- WATCH: Haaretz's U.S. editor Chemi Shalev on the rift between Netanyahu and Obama
(Scroll for the full clip)
Matt Lee: Yesterday, the president in his news conference raised some eyebrows by saying victims of the shooting in Paris at a kosher deli were "random." The White House apparently said something similar today. Does the administration really believe these people were not singled out because they were of a particular faith.
Jen Psaki: Well, if I remember the victims, specifically, they were not all victims of one background or nationality, so I think what they mean by that is don't know if they spoke to the targeting of the grocery store but the individuals who were impacted.