Lady Gaga released a video Sunday letting her fans no she is "so excited" to be performing in Tel Aviv this month.
- Lady Gaga to perform in Tel Aviv as planned, despite mass summer cancelations
- Lady Gaga in Tel Aviv: NIS 370 a ticket
- Lady Gaga's Dubai concert to be censored to respect culture
- Lady Gaga's 'Shalom’ video angers some Arab fans
- It's official: Beach Boys will be surfin' Tel Aviv in November show
- Lady Gaga in Tel Aviv: A spectacular psychotic cabaret
- Jumpin' for joy, Orthodox filmmaker high-fives New York, garners plenty of video views
- Lady Gaga: There's a beautiful energy in Tel Aviv
One of the artist's producers affirmed Sunday that she will appear in Israel as scheduled, on September 13.
"Shalom, Israel," she says in the brief greeting. "I'm so excited to perform my new tour in Tel Aviv."
The announcement comes as a number of artists have canceled or postponed their shows because of the rocket attacks that accompanied Israel's conflict with Hamas in Gaza.
Neil Young, America, the Backstreet Boys, Lana Del Rey and others have canceled shows here due to the country's Operation Protective Edge effort in Gaza. Paul Anka rescheduled his shows from late July to mid-October.