American singer-songwriter Land Del Rey joins the growing list of international performers coming to Israel this summer.
- America - the British version - coming to Israel
- Neil Young coming to Israel this summer
- Backstreet Boys to play Israel in July
- Rolling Stones pick Israeli rocker Rami Fortis as warm-up act
- Lana Del Rey to play Tel Aviv on August 20
- Gaza op forces organizers to cancel Neil Young's Tel Aviv gig
- Lana Del Ray's Tel Aviv concert called off, latest in string of canceled summer shoes
According to reports, Del Rey, born Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, will perform in Israel in August. Official details will be released at a press conference on Tuesday.
Earlier Sunday, Haaretz reported that 70s band America has booked a show at the Ra'anana Ampitheater August 7, a day after thrash rockers Megadeth are slated to play in Tel Aviv.
The Rolling Stones kick off the summer concert season June 4, to be followed by Passenger (June 10), the Pixies (June 17), Hugh Laurie (July 7), Neil Young (July 17), Paul Anka (July 24) and the Backstreet Boys (July 29).
Del Rey's second album, Born to Die, was the fifth best-selling album of 2012, selling over five million copies worldwide and producing several top-ten hits: "Born to Dies," "Blue Jeans" and "Summertime Sadness."