Some good news for all of you single guys out there: You can finally get rid of that JDate subscription because we have the perfect girl for you. Bar Refaeli is on the market, and she’s ready for a relationship. She told the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth herself, the Daily News reports.
- Israeli model Bar Refaeli denies she's lonely
- Was Bar Refaeli lost in translation?
- The autistic boy who made Bar Refaeli cry
- Bar Refaeli's 'muppet' ad: Sexy? More like sexist
- Bar Refaeli among the 100 guests at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding
- Is the Israel-Palestine conflict being fought on the cover of Vogue?
- Bar Refaeli's pole-dancing ad upsets viewers, women groups
Can’t figure out why a hot blonde model is having trouble landing a guy? Neither can she.
“I don’t understand it,” Refaeli said. “I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?”
Uh, we’re stumped, too. At least we can rule out the possibility she’s still not over Leonardo DiCaprio, whom she dated for six years. Refaeli did freak out one night while looking at online pics of her ex with his new girlfriend, Blake Lively. But after one big weep-fest she was good.
“It was like I was cleansed,” she said. “From that day, I haven’t cried since.”
Okay, so here’s her type, in case you’re interested.
“I’m looking for someone serious, who I can set up home with,” she said. “Someone who comes from a warm, loving family like mine, who has values like mine,” she said.
Oh, and this too: “I’m very interested in going out with someone who is big and strong and famous.”
Good luck there!