The Backstreet Boys, whose songs include the worldwide hit single "I Want It That Way," will be performing in Israel in July, the Ra'anana municipality announced this week.
- Pink Floyd calls on Rolling Stones to boycott Israel
- A Jewish/Gentile boy band in 1920s Germany, resurrected by Barry Manilow
- Israeli cover stories: Iconic album sleeves revisited
- America - the British version - coming to Israel
- Lana Del Rey joins Israel's summer concert list
- Danny Glover calls for cultural boycott of Israel
- Backstreet's back with a second Israel concert
- Israeli couple fakes marriage proposal to trick Timberlake into selfie
The concert by the U.S. boy band that rose to fame in the mid-1990s is scheduled to take place at Ra'anana's 8,000-seat amphitheater on July 29, said municipal spokesman Yaoz Sever.
Tickets will go on sale in the coming days, and will cost between 269 shekels ($78) and 995 shekels ($288).