Following reports last month that the Rolling Stones were considering a performance in Israel this summer, it appears the exact date for their gig is nearly a done deal: Fans should mark June 10 on their calendars, Israel Radio reported on Monday.
- Neil Young coming to Israel this summer
- Rolling Stones joins line-up of top rock stars to perform Israel
- Guitar virtuoso Steve Vai to appear in Tel Aviv on March 26
- It's official! The Rolling Stones are coming to Tel Aviv
- Money racket? The high cost of Israeli pop concerts
The Stones will reportedly rock Ramat Gan Stadium for a single performance as part of their "14 on Fire" world tour.
Israel Radio said an official announcement apparently would be made in the coming hours.
The legendary rock group fronted by Mick Jagger kicks off its tour in Abu Dhabi on February 21, before traveling across the Far East and Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Mick Taylor, a member of the Rolling Stones from 1969 to 1974, will be a special guest for the tour.