Hamas Official: We Will Repeat October 7 Attacks Until Israel Is Annihilated
The existence of Israel is the root of all violence and pain, Hamas official Ghazi Hamad tells Lebanese TV

A senior Hamas official said in an interview aired last week that the October 7 attack against Israel were just the beginning, vowing to launch "a second, a third, a fourth" attack until the country is "annihilated."
Ghazi Hamad – whose comments were transcribed by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a Washington-based think tank – added in the LBC interview that "Israel has no place on our land. We must remove the country because it constitutes a security, military and political catastrophe."
As for the October 7 attacks – which left more than 1,300 Israelis in the south slaughtered and hundreds dragged into the Gaza Strip – Hamad declared that "we must teach Israel a lesson, and we will do this again and again."
- The match lit in Yemen may force Saudi Arabia and the U.S. to take a stance
- Israel is not committing genocide in Gaza
- Amid the mourning, Israel's settlement enterprise celebrates a great victory
Regarding the wholesale killing of civilians, Hamad said "Hamas did not want to harm civilians, but there were complications on the ground." Hamad added that "everything we do is justified."
Hamas terrorists who attacked Gaza border communities were found with detailed maps and documentation indicating intent to take over schools and abduct citizens, including children.
In October, the New York Times and NBC News released two extensive articles detailing how the meticulously planned attack was originally aimed at harming civilians – including children.
Last week, Hamad walked out of a BBC interview after he was asked about killing civilians in their sleep.