A 20-year-old man was killed on Wednesday during an Israeli military raid in his West Bank village of Jaba, the Palestinian Health Ministry reported.
Rafiq Ghannam was killed by Israeli fire in the early morning raid, according to Palestinian officials. He is the second resident of the village, south of Jenin, killed by Israeli fire in less than a week.
The Health Ministry said that Israel has not released Ghannam's body.
The Palestinian Foreign Ministry condemned the "summary execution" of Ghannam, who it said was killed just outside his home.
The ministry's statement accused Israel of increasing its "aggression" against Palestinians, particularly in the lead-up to U.S. President Joe Biden's visit to the region next week, saying that the Israeli government bears full responsibility for "this crime and other ones."
The Israeli military said Ghannam threw a Molotov cocktail at the force, who had entered his village to arrest "a terror suspect." A separate statement said soldiers fired at "a suspect who escaped from a building" and didn't heed their calls to stop.
The case was being investigated, the Israeli military added.
On Sunday, a 17-year-old Palestinian also from Jaba succumbed to his wounds a day after being shot by Israeli forces during clashes in the village, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry.
The Israeli military has conducted near-nightly West Bank operations since a fresh wave of terror attacks, which have left 19 dead, began hitting Israel earlier this year.
The Palestinian Health Ministry says over 30 Palestinians have been killed in the operations, which have focused largely on Jenin and nearby villages.
Last week, a Palestinian resident of the Jenin refugee camp was killed by Israeli fire.