- Saddam Hussein's Tomb Destroyed
- Netanyahu and Herzog Spar on Jerusalem, Iran
- Mother Flees With Dutch Children to Join IS
- Report: ISIS Killed 600 Shi'ites
- U.S. to Arm Iraqi Sunni Tribesman
- Germany Urges West, Iran to Sign Nuclear Deal
(Scroll for the full clip)
Shane Smith: One of the biggest questions that I had was how did they become so popular so fast? How did they get so many foreign fighters from America, from the U.K., from Scandinavia, from all over the world, go there, outstrip al Qaeda, almost overnight. So, a, how did they become so popular out of nowhere? And then, b, how do we stop them?
President Obama: ISIL is direct outgrowth of Al-Qaida in Iraq which grew out of our invasion which is an example of unintended consequences which is why we should generally aim before we shoot.