- Report: Half of Congress' Jewish Dems to Hear Netanyahu
- Black U.S. Lawmakers Blast PM's Congress Speech
- Israel, Iran and the Irony of Munich
- U.S. 'Limits' Info It Shares With Israel
- Congress Is Finally Asserting Its Power
- Boehner: I Kept Netanyahu Speech Invite From White House
- Israeli Envoy: PM Speech Worth Riling Obama
(Scroll down for the full clip)
Chirs Wallace: But when you talk with Ron Dermer about inviting Netanyahu, you told him specifically not to tell the White House.
Why would you do that, sir?
Speaker of the House Boehner: Because I wanted to make sure that there was no interference. There's no secret here in Washington about the animosity that this White House has for Prime Minister Netanyahu. And I frankly didn't want them getting in the way and quashing what I thought was a real opportunity.