The FFA got slammed over the past few days from Republicans who claimed their decision to stop flights to Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion airport was politically motivated. Texas Senator Ted Cruz accused President Obama of using his administration, of which the FAA is apart, of perpetrating an 'economic boycott' against Israel. Cruz argued that Obama was using his regulatory authority to strong-arm Israeli foreign policy.
- Senator: Flight Ban Is Boycott of Israel
- The Rocket Which Disrupted Ben-Gurion Flights
- Train With Plane Crash Bodies Leaves Ukrainian Rebel Town
- Fighting in Ukraine Keeps Investigators From MH 17 Crash Site
- German Pilots Rap Decision to Renew Flights
The clip contains scenes from President Obama explaining the FAA's decision and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg harshly criticizing CNN's Wolf Blitzer for even asking him the question of whether or not the FAA's decision might have been politically motivated. Click to the full site to watch the full video.