Reuters – "There is no difference between Israeli political parties following the electoral victory of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party," Marizeh Afkham, Iran's foreign ministry spokeswoman, was quoted as saying by semi-official Mehr News Agency on Wednesday.
- As an Israeli, I am ashamed that my prime minister is a racist
- Netanyahu won, but Israel was brought to its knees
- World powers in talks to end sanctions on Iran, officials say
- Netanyahu is but a bystander in the battle over Iran between Obama and Congress
- Draft nuclear agreement caps Iran's centrifuges at 6,000 for decade or more
"For us, there is no difference between the Zionist regime's political parties. They are all aggressors in nature," Afkham told reporters at a weekly news conference in Tehran.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry declined to comment on the Israel election when asked by reporters on the sidelines of nuclear talks with Iran in Lausanne, Switzerland.