'The mistreatment of those suffering from today's atrocities is simply not in line with my Jewish values. Because I care about Israel, I must stand up against violence, corruption, inequality and abuse of power'
- Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump (AP)
- Son of Stroessner-era figure expected to win Paraguay vote (AP)
- Dad stabbed to death as daughter sits in lap at restaurant in California (AP)
- Palestinians want independent probe of Israeli Gaza killings (AP)
- North Korea says it will suspend nuclear and missile testing (AP)
'Recent events in Israel have been extremely distressing, making it uncomfortable to participate'
Jerusalem-born Natalie Portman pulls out of Israel award citing 'distressing recent events' | How Michael Lynton became Snap Chairman
The victim donned a traditional Jewish skullcap as an 'experiment' after being told it was not safe to wear one in Germany
At its peak during the 1920s, the Jewish community in this Suez Canal city numbered almost 1,000 people. Efforts are being made to preserve their legacy before it’s too late
Spring is in the air, which means that the annual Jacob’s Ladder Festival is right around the corner and