Bulgaria has distributed the names and images of two wanted suspects involved in a bomb attack that killed five Israelis and a Bulgarian in Burgas last year.
- Bulgaria: Burgas bombers are living in Lebanon
- EU agrees to put Hezbollah military wing on terror list
- Netanyahu: EU should blacklist all Hezbollah wings, not just its military
- Report: Hezbollah smuggled Burgas bomb gear from Poland
- Report: Suspect in Burgas bombing flew to Lebanon before blast
The first alleged terrorist was identified as Meliad Farah, also known as Hussein Hussein, an Australian citizen born November 5, 1980. The second is Hassan El Hajj Hassan, a Canadian citizen born March 22, 1988, according to a statement of the Interior Ministry issued Thursday.
A third suspect who died on the scene was not identified.
The statement says that three weeks ahead of the attack on July 18, 2012, they were spotted in several nearby cities.
Investigators believe the suspects checked into hotels and hired cars with fake ID cards under the names of Brian Jeremiah Jameson, Jacque Felipe Martin and Ralph William Rico.