On their respective sides, Bibi and Sinwar are fighting for political supremacy
- With 90% of Venice under water, mayor puts blame on climate change (DPA)
- Six civilians die in Israeli strike on family house in central Gaza, local sources say (Haaretz)
- Putin slams 'unilateral,' 'politically motivated' sanctions, says impede global growth (Reuters)
- Trump had 'wonderful and very productive meeting,' is a 'big fan' of Erdogan (DPA)
- New barrage of rockets from Gaza hits as far as Rehovot, 25 km from Tel Aviv (Haaretz)
Israel may have broken its cycle of elections but at the cost of a barrage of missiles on its southern front and uncertainty in the north
Ocasio-Cortez, Omar Call for Miller to Resign Over Report He Promoted 'White Nationalist Literature'
Ocasio-Cortez tweeted Miller had been 'exposed as a bonafide white nationalist' and 'must resign'
Despite dire economic crisis, leaders have not been able to agree a new cabinet
Speaking at his general audience Wednesday, Francis denounced anti-Semitism, saying it is raging after the world thought the 'brutalities' of the Holocaust were over
Changing from Britney Spears to a more fitting soundtrack and attracting party-goers from all walks of life, more and more Israelis are no longer bound to taboos on sex practices that involve domination and pain
Wolt's algorithm makes you feel like you’re in a computer game, and winning means running red lights with one hand on the wheel and against traffic. Why? Because the clock shows less than three minutes left for the delivery, and for some reason, that begins to matter to you