The head of Israel Air Force Intelligence tells Haaretz about Syria's fast-changing realities and how Israel maintains aerial superiority
- Russia's Lavrov says U.S. is threat to Syria's territorial integrity (Reuters)
- Turkey arrests Austrian national for alleged terror links (AP)
- Settlers establish outpost in response to Israeli-American’s murder in terror attack (Haaretz)
- Hundreds still missing in Tanzania ferry sinking, 44 confirmed dead (Reuters)
- French fries in Belgium are shrinking thanks to climate change (Haaretz)
Best-selling Israeli author tells French weekly Le Point that he doesn't feel comfortable 'being an official representative of the Israeli government because I have an issue with its current politics'
Local residents have voiced concerns that an increase in ultra-Orthodox residents could mean a change in the character of their town or a defunding of local services that many Haredi families do not use
The drill involves the military's and Revolutionary Guard fighter jets, including U.S.-made F-4, French Mirage and Russian Sukhoi-22 planes, according to state media
A young Buddhist diagnosed too late with a genetic disease, a Holocaust survivor with cancer, and a once-happy nurse suffering from complications of bariatric surgery. Three people approaching death talk about a life of value, regret and what's next
Imported jewelry in tombs in the Romanian heartland reveals brisk trade with Scandinavia and Mesopotamia in antiquity, but why were these gems put inside caves in the first place?