But there is a price
- Facebook removes pages and accounts with Russia links (Reuters)
- Netanyahu to leave Saturday for first official visit to Chad by an Israeli prime minister (Haaretz)
- Turkey deports Dutch journalist over 'security-related concerns' (Reuters)
- U.S. lawmakers introduce bipartisan bills targeting China's Huawei and ZTE (Reuters)
- Georgia man arrested in plot to attack White House, FBI says (AP)
Hapoel Tel Aviv says chants of 'Shoah for Maccabi' are a general expression of 'deep hatred'
Agudat Yisrael and Degel Hatorah to sustain cooperation as United Torah Judaism ■ Following departure of Bennett and Shaked, Habayit Hayehudi considering scrapping primaries to save money
U.S. Congresswoman Ilhan Omar Says She Used 'Unfortunate Words' in 2012 Tweet Criticized as anti-Semitic
While Israel conducted a military operation in Gaza, Omar wrote that Israel had 'hypnotized the world'
Discovery that suddenly, there were a lot of dead hares eaten by non-humans 11,500 years ago, suggests dog-assisted hunting, archaeologists say
Rabbis say that differences remain but encourage Jewish community members to attend Saturday's march
In recent months there have been long lines to see the “Modern Times” exhibition featuring masterpieces by many great 19th and 20th-century artists