All of the Russian president’s achievements in Syria could come crashing down unless he answers this one fundamental question
- Three police officers killed in clashes with protesters in Tehran on Monday, say reports (Reuters)
- High Court rejects petition calling to appoint women to Supreme Court (Haaretz)
- Islamic State ambushes Iraqi Shiite-led force, killing 27 fighters (AP)
- Turkey's Erdogan, Russia's Putin discuss Syria observation posts (Reuters)
- Defense minister admits I destroyed a 'terror tunnel' in Gaza last night (Haaretz)
Case 4000 is 'the strongest of all the cases, with the most explosive potential'
Axios reports incident in which Chinese security officials blocked the entry of the aide carrying the 'football'
The march went ahead despite international condemnation
Unverified video shows bus ploughing through a group of around 40 riot police officers during the clashes in Tehran
Tel Aviv may grab all of the headlines and plaudits as a gay mecca, but Haifa is determined to grab a piece of the action