Israel is preparing for a PR battle to halt Iran’s efforts in Lebanon, while setting the stage for a possible war
- Japan bolsters military to counter China, Russia in East Asia (Reuters)
- Lebanese army on high alert after altercation with Israeli soldiers over tunnel operation (Haaretz)
- US conducts 6 airstrikes against Somalia extremists, 62 dead (AP)
- Greek television station hit by blast (DPA)
- U.S. Senate report to detail extent of Russian election meddling (Reuters)
Among the spray-painted statements was 'I cannot sleep while blood is shed here' and 'Jews, wake up'
Walker calls David Icke's 'And the Truth Shall Set You Free,' deemed too anti-Semitic to release by Icke's own publisher, 'a curious person's dream come true'
The environment minister blamed a chemical leak and the environmental watchdog said the state energy company was responsible
High Court approved Israeli government's request for a six-month delay to plan that would have stripped Chief Rabbinate of its power
As a child refugee from the Democratic Republic of Congo, Sean Mongoza experienced racism on the streets of south Tel Aviv. Now he's the star of a powerful new TV series that wants to be the Israeli answer to 'The Wire'