Is Israeli annexation possible while keeping the Jewish majority?
- Turkey's Erdogan says to challenge "games" on the economy (Reuters)
- Hundreds protest neo-Nazi rally in Berlin (DPA)
- Former UN chief and Nobel Prize laureate Kofi Annan dies at 80 (Reuters)
- Iran says navy mounts new defence system on warship (Reuters)
- Taliban say no peace with 'occupation,' want U.S. talks (AP)
What Netanyahu rivals need to do to beat him
The Kamand has been dubbed the "Iranian Phalanx" after an automated machinegun produced by U.S. firm Raytheon whose heavy bullets shred incoming missiles
Court rejects pastor Andrew Brunson's appeal to be released for house arrest and to have travel ban against him lifted ■ Trump responds as U.S. threatens to slap more sanctions on Ankara in retaliation
Jim Sheridan wrote he had lost respect for the Jewish community due to what they 'are doing to my party and the long suffering people of Britain'
A jar with a mysterious white substance was buried with Ptahmes, the mayor of Memphis, and somehow escaped the attention of grave robbers