It wasn't immediately clear whether their deaths were a result of an accident or an assassination
- Report: Two Palestinian scientists found dead in Algeria (Haaretz)
- Israeli aircraft fires at Gazans launching incendiary balloons (Haaretz)
- Suspected U.S. airstrike kills 4 Al-Qaida operatives in Yemen (AP)
- Germany to take in 8 Syrian 'White Helmets,' families (AP)
- Israel reportedly strikes chemical weapons site in western Syria (Haaretz)
If the quiet is maintained, Israel and Hamas will have to overcome the next, higher hurdle: fixing Gaza
Family business Gramercy Typewriters has been operating in Manhattan since 1932 and is now enjoying an unlikely renaissance. Owner Paul Schweitzer explains the key to its success
Look around. The country looks the same. But it doesn't feel the same. Not even close. A day of mourning has come
Opinion India and Pakistan Are Still Haunted by Partition and Its Bloodshed. Is That Fate Now Facing Israel and Palestine?
Were Gandhi and Nehru right to cling to a one-state ideal? Or was Jinnah right to insist on a two-state solution? And what lessons are there for the Mideast leaders of today - and how many lives can be saved?
We knew Neanderthals used fire, and maybe they could light it too; if anything maybe they taught us the technique, researcher tells Haaretz