Netanyahu's coalition partner accuses him of leading Israel to what would be its fourth election in two years, ahead of a Wednesday vote
- Most U.S. states expect to vaccinate healthcare workers within 3 weeks, CDC official says (Reuters)
- UN says 11 children killed in 2 attacks in Yemen (AP)
- Barr says Justice Dept. hasn't found widespread fraud that could have changed election result (AP)
- Gantz to back bill to dissolve the Knesset in Wednesday's preliminary vote (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu warns against dissolving Knesset ahead of Gantz press statement (Haaretz)
In First Temple-period Judah, statuettes of women holding up their breasts were apparently a must-have item, but were they images of Yahweh’s wife, fertility figurines, or something else?
By Wed night, Netanyahu-Gantz coalition of the damned could be over
While most students are present for online classes, the proportion of students actively participating is lower and drops further with age
The new envoy will have to make it clear that David Friedman's days are over, without totally reversing some of the outgoing administration's steps
Iran claims the plans to assassinate top scientist Fakhrizadeh were discussed in a recent covert meeting between Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Benjamin Netanyahu
Fingers are pointed at Israel in the killing of a top Iranian nuclear scientist just as President-elect Biden's team is determining its Iran policy. Was it a coincidence? Or a trap set by Trump and Netanyahu?
Atheneon of Antioch woz ’ere: Archaeologists make surprising new discovery at an early Christian church excavated at the Banias cultic site
The ancient desert city of Haluza – a key artery on the Incense Route some 1,700 years ago – lies in shameful neglect. Could Israel’s agreement with the Gulf states reverse its fortunes?