There is no group better prepared for confronting COVID-19 than the disciplined Haredi community. So why did it take so long?
- Turkey's coronavirus death toll rises above 500 (Reuters)
- Israel Police disperse service in Nahariya synagogue (Haaretz)
- Health Ministry considering closure of several coronavirus hot spots in Israel (Haaretz)
- Palestinians fear coronavirus surge as workers return to West Bank from Israel (Haaretz)
- Israel's top diplomat congratulates new U.K. Labour leader, urges action on anti-Semitism (Haaretz)
After their meeting at the Prime Minister's Residence, the two instructed their negotiation teams 'to try and finalize a coalition agreement as soon as possible'
Michael Atkinson determined that a whistleblower's report was credible in alleging Trump abused his office in attempting to solicit Ukraine's interference in the 2020 U.S. election for his political benefit
The pain felt in many industries due to global travel disruptions and the closure of most public venues is spreading to the contracting and oil industries in the Arab world's largest economies
Rose, a freshman Democrat representing Staten Island and parts of southern Brooklyn, is the first member of Congress to serve in the military during the crisis
Plus, live streams to keep you connected to the community and donating masks to medical staff in need
Enjoying takeout Asian delights from Nam is about the closest you'll get during these coronavirus days to eating in a restaurant