The deal is great news for Washington: This is how the Emiratis, and Kushner, helped Netanyahu climb down from his annexation talk – and how Israel won an outsized diplomatic payoff
- Israel strikes Hamas targets after explosive-laden balloons launches from Strip (Haaretz)
- 27-year-old man drowns at Charles Clore Beach in Tel Aviv (Haaretz)
- UN voting on indefinite extension of arms embargo on Iran (AP)
- Lebanon's prosecutor general charges 25 over port blast, source says (Reuters)
- Hezbollah chief says UAE-Israeli deal was favor to Trump, betrayal of Islam (Reuters)
New Cases Per Day
Analysis Israel Thwarted a North Korean Cyberattack on Its Defense Industry. But Other Sectors Remain Vulnerable
A new paper warns that as Israel’s ports become more computerized, they’re more exposed to danger
'Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages,' the president's former personal lawyer writes in the forward of 'Disloyal, A Memoir'
Legal sources said the suspects would now be referred to a criminal court to be tried
Adin Steinsaltz was a key protagonist in a millenia-long debate within Judaism: Should access to its core texts be confined to an elite or to the masses? Is Judaism about conservation or innovation? What makes a rabbi ‘great’?
Why did the ancient Judahites pile up huge heaps of stones and soil near their capital? The recent dig at one of these mounds has only deepened the enigma surrounding these structures
Israeli researchers dive into the murky world of jellyfish