90 percent of rockets intercepted, army says ■ 70-year-old Israeli wounded after house takes hit ■ Gaza deaths include seven-year-old, Islamic Jihad operatives
- Tunisia's parliament picks moderate Islamist party leader as speaker (Reuters)
- Netanyahu accuses Arab MKs in the Joint List of sanctioning terrorism in Gaza (Haaret)
- Buttigieg, Biden blast Gaza rocket attacks: 'Israel has a right to defend itself' (Haaretz)
- IDF: We targeted Islamic Jihad fighter preparing for rocket launch (Haaretz)
- Israel rescue services say they treated 63 people since the beginning of the escalation (Haaretz)
Israel may have broken its cycle of elections but at the cost of a barrage of missiles on its southern front and uncertainty in the north
Ocasio-Cortez, Omar Call for Miller to Resign Over Report He Promoted 'White Nationalist Literature'
Ocasio-Cortez tweeted Miller had been 'exposed as a bonafide white nationalist' and 'must resign'
Secretary-General Ziad al-Nakhala of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad told the Dar al-Hayat Arabic-language news site, 'Netanyahu has crossed all the red lines in assassinating Al-Quds Brigades Commander Baha Abu al-Ata'
Speaking at his general audience Wednesday, Francis denounced anti-Semitism, saying it is raging after the world thought the 'brutalities' of the Holocaust were over
Saint Mark's Square was submerged by more than one metre of water, while the adjacent Saint Mark's Basilica was flooded for the sixth time in 1,200 years - but the fourth in the last 20
Wolt's algorithm makes you feel like you’re in a computer game, and winning means running red lights with one hand on the wheel and against traffic. Why? Because the clock shows less than three minutes left for the delivery, and for some reason, that begins to matter to you