Islamic Jihad reminds Israelis that Netanyahu has no solution to Gaza rocket attacks – and might not even want one
- Islamic Jihad sources in Gaza report that a cease-fire will take effect starting 11:30 P.M.
- Trump asking Congress for $2.5 billion to fight coronavirus (Reuters)
- U.S. to stop aid in Yemen's Houthi areas if rebels don't budge (AP)
- Eight Gazans were lightly wounded by Iron Dome shrapnel
- Harvey Weinstein found guilty of sexual assault (Reuters)
All the leading election polls in one place: Here are the parties projected to enter Knesset, ahead of the March 2 vote ■ Build your own coalition: Click the parties and try to get to 61 seats ■ Who's running: Full lists
Bank of Israel holds key rate, but stocks mark second day of sharp falls
'When you threaten a JCC, these are, it’s not just an anti-Semitic attack. You have children who go to the JCC,' New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says
Male and female artists alike under fire for video clips gone viral on YouTube and Twitter.
Products imported from Eastern Europe are sold for much less than the local version, but Israeli bottler denies any role in decision
Small-brained creature interbred with the common ancestor of Neanderthals and Denisovans, then half a million years later with Denisovans too – and you may have traces in your DNA
Spread of epidemic to Italy causes a new wave of flight cancellations, but lower airfares