The pro-Assad axis saw great strategic success in 2018 – but Tehran has also suffered failures
- Iraq summons Turkish ambassador over air strikes targeting PKK (Reuters)
- Man killed by Israeli forces near Ramallah, says Palestinian Health Ministry (Haaretz)
- 4th person dies after Strasbourg market attack (AP)
- Ex-lawyer Cohen: Trump knew hush payments were wrong (Reuters)
- Turkey will enter Syria's Manbij if U.S. doesn't remove YPG fighters, Erdogan says (Reuters)
Internal documents say bills raise profile of boycott movement, while giving 'the appearance that the Jewish community exercises undue influence in government'
Israeli army says soldier was wounded after Palestinian approached outpost and attacked him with a rock ■ 37 alleged Hamas activists arrested in Thursday overnight crackdown of West Bank
Critics say the appointment of an Israeli, Daniel Blatman, as chief historian of the planned Warsaw Ghetto Museum provides a fig leaf for an attempt to distort history
The 24-year old played a rendition of Cole Porter and Frank Sinatra while competing in the Thelonious Monk International Jazz Competition in Washington, D.C.