The former justice minister has outgrown her former party, and Netanyahu's main obsession is avoiding having to face her in coalition negotiations
- Syrian air defenses thwart hostile targets in city of Masyaf in Hama Governorate -state TV (Reuters)
- Saudi minister says Iran's actions are unacceptable (Reuters)
- Ex-Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked takes helm of revived right-wing party (Haaretz)
- British operator of oil tanker seized by Iran requests to visit its 23 crew members (Reuters)
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas to disperse protesters in fresh wave of clashes (Reuters)
Top Weekend Reads
'You have led Israel with a commitment to the values of democracy, freedom, and equal opportunity' Donald Trump wrote ■ Netanyahu says 'I know there's more to come'
Summer is the ideal time to take a break from our busy, urban lives and enjoy an excursion into nature with a picnic in a pastoral spot. Here are 22 ultimate Israeli picnic locations
Legal analysis explains ruling that member of the far-right Otzma Yehudit party could not run for the Knesset due to his racist views
Trump continues to falsely claim Ilhan Omar praised al-Qaida
All 23 members of the seized Stena Impero are 'safe and in good health' and the tanker will remain in the port of Bandar Abbas while authorities investigate its accident with a fishing boat, Iranian TV reported
Jules Bergman was the first network correspondent assigned to cover space full time, making him 'almost as much of a celebrity as the astronauts he covered'
‘Form and Light,’ an exhibition of Yigal Gawze’s stunning photographs of White City architecture, opens in Lisbon